Date:      Fri, 2 Jul 1999 13:18:12 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Complete FreeBSD, 3rd ed.

On Fri, Jul 02, 1999 at 04:02:05PM -0400, Eric Wayte wrote:
> I noticed that the third edition of this tome is now available on
> www.freebsdmall.com.
>
> Besides to support Greg, why should I run out and buy the new edition?  (I
> already have the second edition).  You know, what's new and improved, what
> got chopped out of the old edition.

The 3rd edition has been updated for the 3.x series. The 2nd edition
only covered up to 2.2.6 IIRC.

> At least they kept the 'classic' daemon on the cover..

And his tail made it thought the printing proccess!

-Bill

--
-=| Bill Swingle - unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com
-=| "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers" Pablo Picasso