Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2000 05:54:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lyndon Griffin <lgriffin@BSD4US.ORG>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cross-compiler question

Yessirreebob...  I would be afraid to attempt this without using the GCC
Cross-compiling FAQ (I can provide a link if anyone wants) and the dist
docs.  Either I'm leaving something out or they are.  In any case, I can
tell I'm not far off, now.  I'm going to keep playing with the compiler
flags - I'm sure the answer is there.

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org