Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 22:01:13 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Abbas Karbassian x7148 <Abbas.Karbassian@cambridge.simoco.com>
Cc:        juha.korkiakangas@swipnet.se, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newbie-question!

you do not have to put the CD to run the sysinstall program
type /stand/sysinstall
and go to configure menu item
then select console menu item
there you will find font and keymap items
in the font you should select ISO...
in the keymap you should select ISO swedish
then after the reboot you should have swedish
keyboard. at least we did something like this at my
friends machine for finnish and it worked