Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 1997 03:27:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        committers@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports freeze sometime early next month

Depending on the state of the -stable src freeze, I will be calling a
freeze on the ports tree probably sometime in the first half of next
month.  The idea is to freeze the tree with exactly the amount of time
needed for me to build the whole set of packages (takes a couple of
days), plus some time to fix the brokenness, before the release.

This was just a reminder from your friendly public address system. :)

Satoshi