Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 08:15:12 -0700
From:      okana@superonline.com (Mustafa Melih Asik)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   again from Turkey

Hi again.. This is Okan Asik from Turkey.

I think i decide to install FreeBsd.But there are 2 problems more.
Problem 1 : I have got US Robotics 28.800 Sportser Winmodem.I installed
Linux 3 months ago and i couldn't use Internet.Because of i can't
install modem to Linux.What can i do?
And is there any big differences between Linux and FreeBsd.
Problem 2 : This is Turkey, and you can't find operating systems such as
Linux or FreeBsd.How can i found FreeBsd.And by what they can send it to
Turkey.I need FreeBsd in 2 weeks.

I can change my modem if there is no way.If i change it how can i
coonect internet with FreeBsd.Is it easy?And i am using PPP..

And one more question, can i use any web browser with FreeBsd.Such as
Netscape or Internet Explorer..And e-mail programs of course..

Thanx very much to all of you... :)

Okan Asik     okana@superonline.com