Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:50:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Christopher Strzelczyk <cstrzelc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ssh/pam broken after upgrade.

After I recently ran cvsup and buildworld &&
installworld I can't connect to the machine via ssh.
ssh runs but dosen't listen on port 22.From the client
I get :

BSDuser@localhost's password:
Connection to localhost closed by remote host.
Connection to localhost closed.

and the logs report:
Jan 18 15:57:29 gourmet sshd[54688]: no modules loaded
for `sshd'
service
Jan 18 15:57:29 gourmet sshd[54688]: fatal: PAM
session setup failed[6]:
Permission denied
Jan 18 15:57:29 gourmet sshd[54688]: no modules loaded
for `sshd'
service

My current level is 4.2-RELEASE.

Dose anybody know what the root of this problem is.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thank You

-Chris

=====
Chris Strzelczyk
cstrzelc@yahoo.com