Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:06:38 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and DSL CONNECTIVITY ISSUES,

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 04:26:28PM +0200, Willie Viljoen wrote:
> It doesn't sound like a server should be causing any of this... could you
> supply the URL of the web site sothat we can test it?
>
> On Thursday 13 February 2003 16:17, agmesctaykira wrote:
> > To All,
> >
> > I did fail to mention that we are using FreeBSD Version 4.5 !
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Alan

I doubt whether a web-site could crash your computer, or that DSL has
anything to do with it. However, I believe on this very list, sometime
ago there was some discussion about a couple of web-sites that did seem
to utterly confuse certain browsers, and this was confirmed by some
other people. I don't remember if it was resolved - but you need to
publish the URL and the browser and some kind souls will try it. One
hopes the ***** instead of the URL does not mean it is a site whose
nature dare not be revealed ..:)

--
Regards