Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:48:40 -0300 (GMT)
From:      Fernando Schapachnik <fpscha@ns1.via-net-works.net.ar>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Passive FTP ports in ProFTPd

Hello:

	(I know I should be better off asking in some ProFTPd list,
but I'm not subscribed right know to any of them and maybe somebody
here faced the same troubles.)

	I switched to ProFTPd due to the wu-ftpd exploit posted today.
The thing is, I used the "passive port <range>" directive of wu-ftpd in
order to match these ports in the firewall.

	Anybody knows how to achieve the same with ProFTPd? I couldn't
find anything similar in the docs.

	Thanks!

Fernando P. Schapachnik
Administración de la red