Date:      Sat, 8 Apr 2023 19:21:08 +0000
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@gmx.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/src/sys/netlink/route/iface.c:738:1: warning: unused function

This isn't a fatal error, but it would be easy to fix:

/usr/src/sys/netlink/route/iface.c:738:1: warning: unused function 'inet6_=
get_plen' [-Wunused-function]
inet6_get_plen(const struct in6_addr *addr)
^
1 warning generated.

This function is called in get_sa_plen(const struct sockaddr *sa) and the
call is done inside #ifdef INET6...#endif, whereas the implementation is
NOT inside #ifdef INET6...#endif, as it should be.

I do not have INET6 in my kernel config file.

=2D-
Gary Jennejohn