Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 2003 06:19:21 -0700
From:      Hiten Pandya <hmp@nxad.com>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Big Patch Commit

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 02:32:53AM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
: We want double spaces after a . used as a full stop (at the end of a
: sentence). When used as punctuation to indicate the end of an
: abbreviation, the double space is not necessary, or desirable.
:
: At least this is how I understand it. :)

	Yes, that's correct.  I might be committing this patch, provided
	that my mentor approves it.  Ofcourse, I am going to make some
	corrections to it.

	Regards,

--
Hiten Pandya