Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 08:35:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        "Mike O'Brien" <obrien@leonardo.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealVideo player 5.0 on 2.2.6?

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Mike O'Brien wrote:

> 	Has anyone else gotten this to work on 2.2.6?  Or is the Linux
> emulation in that version of FreeBSD just too far behind the times?

If I remember corectly I had to update Luigi's pcm driver to get it
to work properly under 2.2.6 (One of my favourites actually).

I just worked with the errors that came up when starting it from an xterm
to move the /dev/dsp? to the right number.

Search the question archive there is probably some answers in there.

--
Phone: (604)886-4040                      Regards,
Address: Box 67, Gibsons B.C., V0N 1V0    Kevin G. Eliuk