Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:08:56 -0700
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kg@dccnet.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Accessing internet w/Staroffice-5.2

Hello all soffice users,

I was surprised last week, when on a whim, I attempted to access the internet
from SO-5.2 that that it worked after quite some time and messing with it after
its release it did not.

I tried mail, news, http, ftp and all works now.

The build I discovered this at is <4.3-RC FreeBSD 4.3-RC #0: Wed Apr  4>.  Soes
anyone know when things started to work?

I have not updated linux emulation or or any other linux libs in quite some
time, so I can only gather that something in the builds has been responsible for
this change.

Just curious :-)

--
Regards,                       | Any and all errors in spelling are the
Kevin G. Eliuk <kg@dccnet.com> | are therefore governed by the copyright
                               | laws of the jurisdiction in which they
(604) 886-4040                 | are received.