Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:21:29 PST
From:      "cpu dude" <dawiccan@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Downloading

Hi
I would really like to use FreeBSD but i am having a few probs....
is there a way that i can download it as one .zip file and install it off my
HDD or do i
actually have to use floppy's??
if there is a zip file,, could you give me a link, and if there isn't, you
really should think
about adding it, because i am sure a lot of prospective users like me are
quite
detered by all the garbage you have to go to through....
even if it could just be a zip file that you extract, type setup and pow
it's installing...
size isn't a problem either, thanks to the marvelous conceptions such as
GetRight and
the alike....
please get back to me..thanks for your time

Paul