Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 2004 00:32:27 +0100
From:      Daniel Johansson <donnex@gmail.com>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My server gets kernel panic every 7th day

Yeah, thank you. I changed the cronjob file so that they run periodic
weekly on diffrent days. So I hope I won't get any more panics now.

I don't have the time or energy to bebug the kernel atm, maby later
but thanks anyway.

Anyone else uses jails and noticed the same behaviour? I think I'll do
some more testing on a new box when I've got time to see if I can
reproduce it there.