Date:      Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:50:22 GMT
From:      "Francisco Cabrita <include>" <include@npf.deec.uc.pt>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/89455: Typo error in http://www.freebsd.org/usergroups.html#europe

The following reply was made to PR www/89455; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Francisco Cabrita <include>" <include@npf.pt.freebsd.org>
To: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
Cc: Francisco Alves Cabrita <include@npf.deec.uc.pt>, bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:21:27 +0000 (WET)

 --0-236933701-1132791687=:67918

 Nucleo Portugues de FreeBSD - Core Member
 http://npf.pt.freebsd.org
 http://npf.pt.freebsd.org/~include/

 On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

 > On 2005-11-23 11:35, Francisco Alves Cabrita <include@npf.deec.uc.pt> wro=
 te:
 >> Under ( http://www.freebsd.org/usergroups.html#europe User Groups
 >> Europe), the Portuguese Group "N=FAcleo Portugu=EAs de FreeBSD" is writt=
 en
 >> "Nucleo Portogues de FreeBSD" please correcto this to "N=FAcleo
 >> Portugu=EAs de FreeBSD"
 >
 > First of all, thanks for the bug report :)

 Many thanks to handle this pr :)

 > I'm reading this on an ISO-8859-7 terminal, so the characters don't
 > really show up as the correct Portuguese characters they should be.

 Yep, here we use ISO-8859-1 / ISO-8859-15

 > Can you please check at the Unicode character name index page here:
 >
 >    http://www.unicode.org/charts/charindex.html
 >
 > and tell me what the right character codes/names are for the two fixed
 > characters, so that I can commit the right fix?

 OK, after search in unicode site, here they are :)

 Under latin-1 / ISO-8859-1 to write N=FAcleo Portugu=EAs de FreeBSD, use th=
 is:

 =FA =3D 00FA
 =EA =3D 00EA

 Once again, many thanks