Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:04:11 +0200
From:      Emanuel Haupt <emanuel.haupt@cablecom.ch>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compaq Evo N600c, docking station

I have a Compaq Evo N600c laptop running 5.0-RELEASE-p6.  It works fine
until I put it in the docking station.  Then it can't detect the
keyboard (lila ps/2 plug attached to docking station).

It works fine in the boot loader but not once FreeBSD starts up. Anyone
had the same problem?

Just for your information, i had to disable acpi.

$ cat /boot/loader.conf
hint.acpi.0.disabled="1"

My kernel config can be seen at:
http://www.critical.ch/browse/freebsd/PARAMECIUM

My dmesg can be seen at (loged in with another computer):
http://www.critical.ch/browse/freebsd/dmesg.txt

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Emanuel

--
Emanuel Haupt                        Unix System Administrator
Cablecom GmbH, Systems Operation Center, Phone +41 1 846 59 34