Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 2020 14:05:53 +0000
From:      greg@unrelenting.technology
To:        "=?utf-8?B?S2xhdXMgS8O8Y2hlbWFubg==?=" <maciphone2@googlemail.com>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unrelenting testplan D25219

June 11, 2020 4:59 PM, "Klaus K=C3=BCchemann" <maciphone2@googlemail.com>=
 wrote:=0A=0A> loader.efi-thing maybe fixed in rS362008.. hope so..=0A=0A=
hm, yeah, a NULL pointer dereference would indeed hang the whole loader.=
=0A=0A> but I allow myself one to ask you one last piece of information b=
efore I start a complete=0A> kernel/world rebuild:=0A=0AWhy bother with a=
 world rebuild to test kernel stuff, you can just use a custom kernel=0Aw=
ith a prebuilt world from a memstick or something :D=0A=0A> which pieepro=
m did you flash ?=0A=0AWhich WHAT? The Pi 4 has a flashable EEPROM type t=
hing on it?!?!=0A=0AI didn't flash anything, everything is stock.=0AI've =
held onto my assumption from previous Pis that there is no modifiable sta=
te=0Aon the board, only an untouchable boot ROM on the chip that directly=
 reads the next thing=0Afrom the SD card or other places, haha.=0A=0A> O.=
K. for you when I publish infos on the Wiki or do you want to do that you=
rself?=0A=0ANo, I don't have a wiki account, feel free to post whatever y=
ou want there.