Date:      Mon, 16 May 2005 04:07:12 +0200
From:      Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
To:        Michiel Boland <michiel@boland.org>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Blade 100 tester wanted

On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 10:15:40PM +0200, Michiel Boland wrote:
> > In case the graphical console works X should also work.
>
> No such luck here. I get this:-
>
> Fatal server error:
> xf86MapVidMem: could not mmap screen [s=2000,a=81000000] (Invalid
> argument)
>
> FWIW I am using the ati driver. The console itself works fine, after I
> applied the ohci_pci.c.diff.

Using the 'ati' driver is correct but I unfortunately can't
make sense out of the address it requests. Could you please
provide the full Xorg.0.log?
Btw., could you please give the patch at:
http://alchemy.franken.de/~marius/fwohci.diff
a try whether it fixes attaching the onboard FireWire controller?
Thanks for your testing so far!

Marius