Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 12:19:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Posting prefix

I am thinking about turning up the developement activity on the group.
A simple way of quickly identifying a project or main activity thread
is to prefix the subject line. For instance, sound driver related
stuff "subj: [snddrv] new supper dupper feature"
      "subj: [video] new enhanced dvd support in fxtv"

We don't have to rigorously enforced this rule however if we start
adopting it will go a long way for carrying out multiple development
projects.

Thinking about projects , anyone has a cool idea for a multimedia project?
(Driver, procedure, application, a feature for XYZ program, etc...)

	Enjoy,
	Amancio