Date:      Tue, 08 Apr 2003 15:41:21 +0100
From:      Markus Svensson <markus.svensson2@spray.se>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Building native JDK 1.4.1

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0110381049809281_ID

Hello all!
I'm sorry if this question has already been answered a gazillion times...

What steps need to be taken when building the native JDK? I've donloaded the source from Sun, and patchset 3 from the FreeBSD Java web site. I run a 5.0-R system, downloaded on release, and not rebuilt since. Do I need to make world or upgrade any ports in order to build the JDK?

Thanks in advance!

/Markus Svensson

H=E4r b=F6rjar internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis internet p=E5 http://www.spray.se

Hitta r=E4tt p=E5 internet med Lycos - http://lycos.spray.se/

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0110381049809281_ID--