Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:54:46 GMT
From:      H.Schmalzbauer@belenus.com
To:        haydenk@nextlevelinternet.com ("Hayden Katzenellenbogen"), freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI disk boot fail RC #7

Hello,

this is because on 14. August was PCI Code from current merged. Today I
compiled a new kernel for a ASUS P2B-F (Intel BX chpiset) and no PCI-Bus
was detected. And therefore no PCI devices. But you can add the old ata
driver to your kernel so that you can have at least a box which runs.

I'll try to get the sorces from 13.08.2001 and see ift it runs with my
new world.

Best regards,

-Harry