Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 17:08:25 -0700
From:      modulation <modulation@geocities.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Error in Installation

I am trying to install FreeBSD via ftp. I have downloaded the boot disk
image etc. I then rebooted and started to install. I tried passive ftp.
Call my ISP under the PPP program and connected. Then I switched back
over to virtual terminal 1 and hit enter. It set for a few secounds and
then returned with a unknown error. (Thats what it said.) If you can't
tell me what this error is could you at least give me some pretty good
ideas of what it might be?
					Thanks,
				modulation@geocities.com