Date:      Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:37:28 +0200
From:      Steve Clement <steve@localhost.lu>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 6.2 + asterisk-1.4.11_1 + chan_capi-1.0.2 + capi20-cian +c4b-1.1.1 + AVM B1 PCI

Hi List,

Long and Stupid Subject but I have indeed a 6.2 Install, the latest
ports Asterisk, the latest chan_capi, a hacked version of libcapi,
capi4bsd and my AVM B1 card "working"

It seems that not many people out there have luck with it (or rather,
bother to modify the source)

I guess that's also mostly due to the fact that ISDN is too European ;)

The main part is done, I can make outgoing calls via asterisk with
chan_capi.

But I still lack the capability to receive incoming calls over Asterisk
(I will post a seperate mail to the Asterisk List)

The main issues was getting chan_capi running and I had to modify the
source to get it rolling, I will eventually post diff's but as incoming
calls don't work yet I won't "officially" release anything...

For those sick of playing around without results:

http://localhost.lu/src/c4b-1.1.1+capi20-cian+chan_capi-1.0.2.tbz

you also need: gmake, asterisk

in a nutshell:

untar it.

cd capi20-cian
gmake
gmake install
cd ..
#(this installed libcapi)

# installing c4b now
cd c4b
make obj
make depend
make
make install
cd ..

cat << EOF >> /etc/rc.conf
capi_enable="YES"
avmaic_enable="YES"
EOF

#YEAh, c4b installed :)

cd chan_capi-1.0.2
gmake C4B=yes
gmake C4B=yes install

So this got you started...

If anyone had similar problems let me know...

Steve Clement