Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 04:38:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>, 'Ernst de Haan' <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Victoria Chan <vkchan@kendryl.net>
Subject:   RE: Article about Tomcat 4 on FreeBSD

--- "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com> wrote:
> > NOTE: This article does not yet promote the use of the port
> > www/jakarta-tomcat4.
> >
> Nor does it make use of www/jdk13. :) Glad to see it's up on freebsd.org
> though.

Hi all,

I understand there would be a need for updating the article for
www/jdk13, and also www/jakarta-tomcat4.  I will do this as soon as possible,
once I can get some time off from my current projects, if that is OK with
everyone.

Also, if someone would like to have a go at this, then I do not mind.  Let
me know what type of additions people would like to the article, e.g.
Performance section, or a Security section etc.

Thanks,
Regards,

  -- Hiten Pandya
  -- <hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org>