Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 07:50:15 -0500
From:      Chance Daryl SrA AMC CSS/SAS <DARYL.CHANCE@SCOTT.AF.MIL>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Hows it all hanging with 4.0R?

mines running quite well at home, though it's only a dialup server,
caching only dns server, web server and database server.

So i'm not really using it day to do....just let it sit in the corner
and handle my requests.

<- SrA Daryl Chance  - A programmer is someone who solves a    ->
<- USAF AMC CSS/SASR - problem you didn't know you had in a    ->
<- RAD Programmer    - way you don't understand.               ->
<- (618) 256-5225    -                - ?????                  ->