Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:38:55 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   mouse error after new Xorg 1.7.7

Hi,

My mouse (usb) has problems with the new X server. The first time starting
X, it doesn't work. Only after killing X and startx for the second time,
the mouse works. The first startx causes an error:

(EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/ums0
 	Device busy.
(EE) Kensington Eagle Trackball: cannot open input device
(II) UnloadModule: "mouse"
(EE) PreInit returned NULL for "Kensington Eagle Trackball"
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed (8)

So I get the impression hal has some problem with the new Xorg.
Does anyone knows what's happening?

Regards,
Marco
--
I give you the man who -- the man who -- uh, I forgets the man who?
 		-- Beauregard Bugleboy