Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:38:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike McMillan <mikemcmillan@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Nautilus fails to burn DVD

When right clicking on an .ISO file to burn to my DVD
player I get the error:

Error writing to disk
There was an error writing to disk:
Unhandled error, aborting

The correct permissions are set, the user can burn a
DVD from the command line by "growisofs -dvd-compat -Z
/dev/cd0=image.iso"  I have not tried burning anything
other than ISOs with nautilus.

The user can mount and view DVDs from inside nautilus.
 If I try and burn the ISO without a blank DVD inside,
nautilus warns me about that, and prompts me to insert
a blank disc.

I have Gnome 2.16.2 installed from packages, installed
on 1/19/07 by "pkg_add -r gnome2".

uname -a
FreeBSD fozzy.ucsc.edu 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE
#2: Fri Jan 19 14:40:35 PST 2007
root@fozzy.ucsc.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/FOZZY  i386