Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 2020 14:24:45 -0600
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Portmaster and less

When postmaster displays the package messages after installing, it calls =
less, which forces you to hit 'q' to exit, and when you quit less, it =
clear the buffer on the screen and returns you to the display of the =
compile process.

Is there anyway to change this behavior so that less is called with -E / =
--QUIT-AT_EOF? Or can I just tell postmaster to cat this files so they =
appear in my terminals scroll back no matter what?

(I think the discarding that text that is paged by less is a terminal =
emulator or tmux setting, but haven=E2=80=99t looked into that.)

--=20
'Never say die, master. That's our motto, eh?' I CAN'T SAY IT'S EVER
	REALLY BEEN MINE. --Hogfather