Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:58:58 -0500
From:      "secure93" <secure93@earthlink.net>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Cc:        secure93@earthlink.net
Subject:   Document not found - http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ.html

Dear System Administrator:

I received the following Error message below at the bottom of this =
message:

I am searching for a replacement for the Windows XP
Because I have been abused by a Microsoft Woman
and I want the domestic violance stopped.  This abuse happened when I =
received a Windows XP Error:
XP Error:  Missing or Corrup File: \windows\system32\config\system   =
It's some type of programming defect
in Windows XP. The domestic violance is coming from their 800 activation =
number.

I am trying to find out the maximum drive size that can be used with =
FreeBSD, and other system Requirements
of FreeBSD.    I don't know which is a better OS, FreeBSD or Linux =
Mandrake 7.0 which I already have pruchased.  The Linux Mandrake setup =
of the partition is not as clear as it should be.  I don't want to erase =
any of my current hard drive data.

The people who have been stalking me have caused a great deal of =
distruction to my health and have caused
me to seek a lot of emergency services.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in this matter.
Regards,
secure93@earthlink.net

FreeBSD.org - Document not found
The file=20
  http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ.html=20
does not exist at this server. You are coming from=20
  http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/intro.phtml.=20
The closest match to your request is http://www.FreeBSD.org. Please =
contact the members of the FreeBSD Documentation Project =
<freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG> or the server administrator www@freebsd.org.=20

Please try our Site Map or Search Page=20

   =20
Thank you very much!

http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/intro.phtml