Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 2015 20:17:32 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Craig Butler <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>, Anna Wilcox <AWilcox@wilcox-tech.com>,  Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>,  Jordan Hubbard <jkh@mail.turbofuzz.com>, sparc64@freebsd.org,  Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Subject:   Re: Sparc64 doesn't care about you, and you shouldn't care about Sparc64

----- Original Message -----
> From: "John Baldwin" <jhb@freebsd.org>

Just to raise something else as well, port maintainers seem hesitant to push sparc64 fixes in.  I have raised a few fixes PR (specifically around the compat[789]x ports) that are still open.  There are also some other PR's open that could do with more experienced eyes to help.

It would be a shame to see sparc64@ killed off on FreeBSD.  I would be keen to keep working on it if someone want a n00b under their wing.

Kind Regards

Craig Butler