Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 23:03:58 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Two bugs and suggestion for IPX stack

> 	for about a two months ago I make few changes in IPX stack related
> to broadcast bug, internal net support and little bug in SPX
> implementation. As they work stable I suggest them to discuss and commit
> in to source tree. Here is a short explanation:
> 	All patches are simple and attached at the end of letter.

Do you have more changes as part of your ongoing work, or should we
commit these immediately to simplify your work?

> 	BTW, I mostly finish work on Netware client (typical throughput
> about 730Kb/s on 10Mbit network). Higher rates is possible with packet
> burst mode, so does any body know the details ?

I can't help you with the details there, sorry.  Are you going to be
able to release this code for us to use?  We'd be very happy indeed to
see this available; anything else we can do to help?