Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:42:15 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Nielsen" <nielsen@memberwebs.com>
To:        "Ted Wisniewski" <ted@ness.plymouth.edu>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD & LDAP Auth

My first guess is UW imap requires local accounts and does not use PAM. But
I wouldn't know as I haven't had any experience with it.

I use courier-imap and it works like a charm. Got postfix/courier working
without local users, all under one userid. If you can't figure it out you
may want to give that a shot.

Cheers

Nate