Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 13:25:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@z-code.ncd.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>, Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@z-code.ncd.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pcnfsd..

On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Ulf Zimmermann wrote:

> On Dec 19,  9:32, Nate Williams wrote:
> > Subject: Re: pcnfsd..
> > [ PCNFSD in main FreeBSD source tree ]
> >
> > > I would say, yes it should be in the main tree, as every "Up-to-date"
> > > unix now delivers it. Or least together with their NFS package ;-)
> >
> > Hmm, although Solaris 2.5 is almost out so I can't check it, both
> > Solaris 2.4 and SunOS 4.1 don't ship with pcnfsd.  As a matter of fact,
> > I don't know of any commercial OS which delivers it.
> >

> > Nate
> >-- End of excerpt from Nate Williams
>
> BSDI, SGI Irix 5.3 for example.

And SVR4.

> Ulf.
>

> --
> Ulf Zimmermann, NCD Software, 101 Rowland Way, Suite 300, Novato, CA 94945
> phone: 415-899-7941, email: ulf@z-code.ncd.com, phone-home: 510-865-0204
>     FreeBSD 2.1.0 is available now!
> FreeBSD: Turning PCs into Workstations

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;