Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 1995 02:22:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CRITICAL: Problem with most recent kernel sourcces...

On Thu, 28 Dec 1995, David Greenman wrote:

> >	Just installed the newest sources onto my 386DX40, and when
> >rebooting, its being detected as a Pentium Pro *nod*  Of course,
> >since the kernel isn't configured for one, it comes up as CPU class
> >not configured, but I'm impressed at how my 386DX40 has grown up :)
>
>    ...more old mail, clogged up at BARRnet. Sheesh - two days - I think we
> should remove the barrnet.net MX record. :-(

	Yup...kernel installed fine this afternoon :)

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc