Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 00:56:42 -0400
From:      Ethan Gilchrist <Ethan@randominformation.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Got it!

Disregard my previous message. I was soooo wrong. I'm actually writing
this email from FreeBSD! I actually got it running 100%. For some reason
I still get an odd error message when I first start up X-Windows but I'm
gonna look around and see if I can't tweak my way out of that. It
doesn't seem to be affecting anything but I want my system running as
smoothly as possible. Thanks again for the help.

Ethan