Date:      Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:21:37 -0600
From:      Dennis Reiter <denny@reiters.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at LinuxWorld.

And I missed it by moments:

http://www.lugga.org/lwe/2000/feb/images/DCP00679.JPG

much to my Slackware using friend's delight:

http://www.lugga.org/lwe/2000/feb/images/DCP00678.JPG

:-)

While amateurish, the rest of the pix aren't bad, either.

Denny

Quoting David Kelly (dkelly@hiwaay.net):
> Brett Glass writes:
> >
> > On Thursday afternoon, my wife and I (who were wearing red turtlenecks
> > and were immediately bedecked with matching red horns by Bob Bruce when
> > he saw us at the booth) were sitting in the ".org" corral with Heather
> > Stern. Linus walked by, and Heather hailed him to talk. Linus started
> > to respond to Heather, then spotted Isobel and me, looking appropriately,
> > well, daemonic. He did a loooong double-take and asked, "What's going on
> > here?" We just smiled devilishly and continued the conversation, acting
> > as if it were perfectly normal for us to be dressed in red with horns on
> > our heads. Great fun.
>
> In order to one-up the BSD people, Linux users are going to have to
> attend the next LinuxWorld wearing penguin bills.
>

> --
> David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net

Denny Reiter			 | denny@reiters.org
Gallatin River Communications    | reiterd@gallatinriver.com
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve	 | www.freebsd.org
Linux Users Group Galesburg Area | www.lugga.org
		I hate mornings. I know they hate me back, too.