Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:42:42 -0500
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: scsi(8) and (3) changes

Peter Dufault writes:
>freebsd.org:~ftp/pub/dufault/scsinew.tgz.  If people think it is
>good I'll look at moving it into -current.

Yes, I for one would appreciate it.  Have you thought about making
the Tcl stuff into a .so and loading it directly instead of
linking whole new executable?  Or maybe swig-ifying libscsi, so it'd
work with Tcl and Perl?  I really like the idea of using Tcl to glue
scsi stuff together.

>Peter
>
>--
>Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime Machine Control and Simulation
>HD Associates, Inc.               Voice: 508 433 6936

eric.
--
erich@rrnet.com http://rrnet.com/~erich
erich@freebsd.org http://www.freebsd.org/~erich