Date:      Fri, 01 Dec 2000 05:34:58 -0500
From:      XSpecN@netscape.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   security related materials

Hi there!

Im prepairing to my final exams on Uni. My examination task is security in Unix/Unix Like OS. My question is where should i look for materials about built in security solutions in FreeBSD and about ways to improve it. I will have to write some kind of scanner to check the security of such system.
Would you please suggest some online texts about this?

Sep