Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:42:27 -0400
From:      "jeff.minick@nationsbank.com" <jeff.minick@nationsbank.com>,
To:        "junkmale@xtra.co.nz" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>,
Cc:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>,
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD from a DOS partition

Thanks,  I placed the files from the 1st cd in c:\
This time there was no problem extracting the distributions
System is up and running
Again thanks for your speedy reply!!!
You may want to add this to the documentation...

Jeff

junkmale@xtra.co.nz on 04/04/99 06:22:19 PM
Please respond to junkmale@xtra.co.nz @ SMTP