Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 1995 09:29:38 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@jhome.DIALix.COM>
Cc:        KATO Takenori <kato@eclogite.eps.nagoya-u.ac.jp>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is the Linux emulator not working for you?

On Sat, 16 Dec 1995, Peter Wemm wrote:
> library names....   Everything else is untranslated (hence
> /compat/linux/etc/host.conf does not work...)
>
> Where is the distribution anyway?  (Hell, what _is_ executor?? :-)

A Mac emulator.  Don't shoot us.  :)  I just love running pcemu, executor,
and wine on my machine and have customers ask "What os are you running?"
(Not that any of those 3 do anything usefull.  Well, executor does read,
write and format hfs floppies.)

Now the X gameboy emulator...

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|