Date:      Mon, 02 Oct 2006 00:45:11 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: better way to build libraries..

In message: <20061002014320.GA80527@funkthat.com>
            John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu> writes:
: I do make includes into the obj dir and use that..  (obviously you
: need to review is much more closely)...

I think that we're talking past each other a little, so rather than
continue down that path, I'll wait for the patch to see what it does
and make suggested improvements.  Maybe I'll implement the glue code I
was talking about too, but with a baby due any day now, maybe not. :-)

Warner