Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:30:30 -0600
From:      "James Hein" <jhein_98@swbell.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems with custom kernel fbsd 6.2

Hi,
Thanks for trying to help, but that didn't seem to be it.  It did the =
same thing, with the same error.  Can you think of anything else that =
may be wrong?  I'm considering rebuilding it again with debugging on, =
and using script to output it to a log. It has to be something in my =
config though, simply because the only thing different between my =
generic and custom compiles is the config file. I don't know how to make =
it not compile certain things with make, which makes my compile take =
awhile on it because of its specs. I've read something on how to do =
that, I just don't 'know' how to do it yet.