Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:26:24 -0800
From:      Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Denny Schierz <linuxmail@4lin.net>
Cc:        "<freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>" <freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>
Subject:   * Re: * Re: Getting Jail v2 working with 9-stable

On Jan 23, 2012, at 3:36 AM, Denny Schierz <linuxmail@4lin.net> wrote:

> hi,
>=20
> Am 20.01.2012 um 15:05 schrieb Devin Teske:
>=20
>> Try my vimage rc.d script for this.
>>=20
>> http://druidbsd.sf.net/vimage.html
>>=20
>> http://druidbsd.sourceforge.net/download/vimage-1.4.tbz
>=20
> I tried it, but doesn't work. I think, it must be a bug in the SPARC Kern=
el, because other with I386 and same options  doesn't have the same problem=
s.
>=20

I don't know if VIMAGE is supported yet on SPARC platform. Maybe someone wa=
nts to chime in that's more familiar with which-platforms VIMAGE is support=
ed.
--=20
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.