Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:01:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@fly.HiWAAY.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, psd@nev.ml.org
Subject:   Re:  swap

> How can I see how much swap is used already? Swapon -s doesn't work, and I
> don't think vmstat gives me that info (at least not the output of vmstat
> as I saw it)...
> Does it matter how big your swapdrive is? I have currently a swapdisk of
> 50MB, that's enough I think, but does it make the system slower the bigger
> the swapslice is?
>
> --
> Paul Dekkers (psd@nev.ml.org or psd@dds.nl)
> N.E.V - Nescio Ergo Valeo

PeeCee: {1002} swapinfo
Device      1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Type
/dev/sd0s1b     59384    50268     9052    85%    Interleaved
/dev/sd1s1b     32768    32704        0   100%    Interleaved
Total           92024    82972     9052    90%
PeeCee: {1003}

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net (hm)