Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2020 15:56:37 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@puchar.net>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@puchar.net>, "jrm@freebsd.org" <jrm@freebsd.org>,  Domagoj Smol??i?? <rank1seeker@gmail.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@freebsd.org>, Enji Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com>, FreeBSD Core Team Secretary <core-secretary@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: github and other one-per-world corposervers

>> But can then be considered humans anymore?
>
> We used to have a principle here in the FreeBSD project:
>
> 	"We deliver tools, not policies".

That's great about FreeBSD and i thank all developers for that. and i wish
it would be as long as possible. As well as NOT doing things that
owner/admin didn't explicitly want to be done.

But few things turned yellow light in me - like removal of
rlogin/rsh/rcp/rshd from base system.

OK it can be installed from ports but i don't understand
the idea of removing SIMPLE tools while still leaving complex
ones - ssh/sshd.

Could anyone explain my the reason?