Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:45:47 -0600
From:      "eculp@encontacto.net" <eculp@encontacto.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: flash 9

Quoting "eculp@encontacto.net" <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> I wish there were no flash but there is and most all want flash 8 or =20
> 9 and we have 7 in ports.  I just saw linux flash 9 in adobe in both =20
> player and plugin.  Has anyone successfully installed the flash 9 =20
> plugin in freebsd 6 or 7?   Could I ask what you had to do?

I forgot to add that I did copy the lobflashplayer.so from the flash 9 =20
plugin to:
/usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so

and in linux-opera it worked on some sites and half worked on others.  =20
With linux-firefox, linux-firefox-devel, linux-seamonkey-devel it just =20
blew away immediately. (crashed)  With linux-flashplugin7 it works for =20
all the above but may sites ask you to upgrade.