Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 23:58:05 -0700
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@Kithrup.COM>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   New doscmd file on freefall

Michael Smith has managed to get some (simple) DOS binaries working with the
patches I made available yesterday.  The two binaries we've both verified as
working are "ls.exe" and "zip.exe".  Well, they work to some degree ;).

I've put msmith's current version of doscmd on
freefall.freebsd.org:~ftp/pub/sef, along with my kernel patches.

If you try to run it:

	a) You will need a ~/.doscmdrc that looks something like

		assign A: /dev/rfd0.1440 3.5 1440
		assign C: /tmp

	b) It will be dreadfully slow, and unless you remove the kernel
	printfs, it will print lots o' messages ;).

We both know that it doesn't work very well.  But if anyone wants to play
with it and dive into the code, g'head.

Sean.