Date:      Mon, 29 May 2006 22:55:55 +0200
From:      "F. Senault" <fred.letter@lacave.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Importing iSCSI target from NetBSD

Monday, May 29, 2006, 10:39:40 AM, you wrote:

> Hi,

> I wonder if anybody has any objections to importing iSCSI target daemon
> from NetBSD (Intel) into the base.

Mh, I'm currently doing that, with the help of the author (Alistair G.
Crooks), under the form of a port.  Alistair just provided me a new
version I'm testing, and I was planning to submit the port shortly.
(It seems to work quite well).

Now, if it's better to include it into the base, so much the better.
Alistair was kind enough to take into consideration my suggestions,
so, now, the daemon compiles and works under FreeBSD 6 (tested lightly
with and i386 and more intensively witn an amd64).

The work in progress is here :

http://www.lacave.net/~fred/iscsi/

> -Maxim

Fred