Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:22:17 -0800
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Justin Wojdacki <jwojdacki@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: The toolchain issues...

* De: Justin Wojdacki <jwojdacki@earthlink.net> [ Data: 2002-12-10 ]
	[ Subjecte: Re: The toolchain issues... ]
> Incidentally, what MIPS-based machines are ARC compliant? I've read the
> spec over and have a pretty good idea of what modifications need to be
> made to things like the bootstrap, but don't have anything to test it
> out on. My Indy, for example, is definitely not ARC compliant, unless
> SGI is doing strange things in their bootloader.

Yes, they are, actually.  For example, look at the arcbios device again,
look at arcbios.h -- sgimips definitions correspond to the SGI differences
and anything that still doesn't work, look at NetBSD's libstand for sgimips.

Thanx,
juli.
--
Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>