Date:      Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:08:01 +0100
From:      Luca Pizzamiglio <l.pizzamiglio@bally-wulff.de>
To:        miwi@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] Xorg Upgrade 7.5.2

Running on:

* Intel Sandybridge (+ optimus, disabled) on FreeBSD 9.0
* NVidia GTS 450 on FreeBSD 8.2

Not unkwonw problem.
Usual problem on Intel Sandybridge (tty switch, KMS patch issues on
FreeBSD 9 and optimus incompatibility (/dev/dri/card1)).

Tested with KDE 4.7.4 and desktop effect activated. Not all effect are
available using openGL. AFAIK KDE 4.8 is able to use more OpenGL effects
using the same library.

Thanks for the great job you've done!

Best regards,
Luca